The Nash Titan TC is Super light and just 47 inch packdown!
One of a pair of super light Titan designs for the mobile carper, the TC is a compact design to pack down and co-exist with the Scope range, offering legendary Titan strength and protection even when on the move.
Stripped out but still a match for whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, the Titan TC breaks down to just 47 inches and tips the scales at an amazing 9.5 kg.
For all season versatility the Titan TC also has an optional mesh capsule available, eliminating condensation drip and offering sealed protection for any climate.
All new Titans feature:
- Upgraded glass filled nylon block design for reduced weight, enhanced rigidity and super slick set up
- New frame design achieves a flat back to tuck bedchairs away and improve usable space
- Front ribs extend to form a peak, maximising coverage for storm protection
- All models feature zip off front in-fill panels for flexibility
- Legs fitted to the cover achieve a free standing rigid design without tension straps
- Rain gutter to aid water run off
- Front rib moulded retainers slide up and locate the cover effortlessly
- Low profile storm pole attachment directly through cover eyelets support the storm peak
- Internal light hanging hook beneath the central block
- Twin velcro rod retaining straps
- Internal mesh door with letterbox storm panel to maintain air flow while being protected by the peak
- Door can be supported on storm poles to create a porch extension
- Elasticated groundsheet attachment to pegging points for accurate bivvy position and shape
- Supplied with T pegs and carry bag
- Heavy duty groundsheet provided