The Nash Scope GT Reels are probably the worst kept Scope secret – having quietly appeared all over Euro Banx and Urban Banx following Alan Blair’s rigorous two year test period.
Quick drag Nash Scope GT Reels are the workhorses that all short rod fans have been waiting for – massive performance in a perfectly compact body they are the equal of the biggest carp anywhere in the world.
• Saltwater reel standard engineering for rugged long term performance
• Aluminium construction
• Waterproof sealed quick drag with carbon drag washer
• 9 stainless ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
• Stainless steel main shaft and gear assembly
• Dual propulsion line roller to reduce twist
• Interchangeable black and wooden handle grips
• Honeycomb spool for weight reduction
• Line friendly casting clip
Nash Scope GT Reels Sizing
Gear Ratio Drag Power Weight (diameter mm/capacity m) Line
Scope GT4000 5.2:1 12kgs 335gr 0.285/290 0.33/230 0.35/200
Scope GT6000 4.9:1 20kgs 489gr 0.35/430 0.40/330 0.45/260